Crunching Koalas has announced that My Memory of Us is coming to Nintendo Switch in Q4 2018.
My Memory of Us is a puzzle-based, side-scrolling story game of hope and heroism in the face of absolute terror. Story, narrated by Patrick Stewart begins in The City – a place inspired by pre-Second World War Warsaw, where a young boy and girl from two different worlds come together to be kids, free to play and enjoy life. War breaks out and the children, faced with forced separation, with your help, may find a way to stay together and survive the threat of the evil occupation of their world.
- A moving story about friendship and love in dangerous times
- Beautiful, sketch-like graphics inspired by naïve art
- Pair mechanics: take control of two separate? characters with different skills and abilities, or control them as a pair
- A grotesque tale mixed with bittersweet humor
- The events shown in the game are based on actual stories from war
- A dialogue system built around the language of symbolic pictures
- Various logical puzzles in 2.5D
- A story that offers deeper meaning, set in historical realities
Check out the My Memory of Us Switch Reveal Trailer: