Daedalic Entertainment has announced that the 3D puzzle adventure Felix The Reaper is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2019.
Developed by Kong Orange, Felix The Reaper is described as a “3D shadow manipulation puzzle adventure.” Players take on the role of the titular reaper, who works at The Ministry of Death and is in love with Betty The Maiden from The Ministry of Life. Felix believes that going to the human world and completing the grim tasks of a field reaper will enable him to one day meet her.
In each level, Felix will need to move in the shadows and manipulate the environment to ensure that the Ministry of Death meets its quota, as well as fulfil his own agenda of finding Betty… and he is practising his dance moves while he is at it. Yes, Felix dances while making sure people die.
Completing each level of Felix The Reaper unlocks a hardcore version of itself for the dedicated ministerial achiever. Players can also collect skull achievements, which further unlock bonus time trials for the extremely resourceful reaper.
- An original 3D shadow mechanic at the core of the game
- Challenging puzzles in an original story world
- Choose your own tune from a selection of 10+ indie music artists on Felix’s Walkman
- Collect skull achievements that further unlock bonus time trials
- Felix’s dance moves have been choreographed with professional dancers
Check out the Felix The Reaper Teaser Trailer: