PQube and Joysteak today announced that the 2D platformer Songbird Symphony is coming to Nintendo Switch in Spring 2019.
Songbird Symphony tells the story of Birb, a young orphaned bird who, having been brought up by a family of Peacocks who discovered him when he was an abandoned egg, slowly starts to realise he’s somewhat different to the rest of his acquaintances. Setting out a journey of self-discovery, players take charge of Birb as he leaves the nest and heads out into a world bursting with life.
- An engaging adventure featuring Birb, a unique little bird with a love of singing and bouncing
- Dazzling pixel based graphics that interweave seamlessly with gorgeous sceneries and delightful animations
- Interacting with other characters adds layers of beat to the game’s soundtrack
- Singing in time with the music adds platforms to play that help the forest’s cast of creatures
- A vast world to explore with 12 interconnected levels featuring scores of secret, hidden areas
Check out the Songbird Symphony Screenshots:
Check out the Songbird Symphony Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!