Digerati today announced that the intense bullet-hell shoot ’em up Shikhondo – Soul Eater will launch digitally on Nintendo Switch on August 30, 2018 with a 10% launch discount.
Created by Korean-based independent developer DeerFarm, Shikhondo – Soul Eater features hypnotic barrage patterns, enemies inspired by Asian mythology, and stunning Oriental artwork. And, for the first time, players will be able to take on Shikhondo with a friend thanks to an all-new 2-player local co-op mode.
Armies of demons known as yokai have escaped from Limbo. They are spreading like a plague across the land, sowing fear and stealing souls. You must destroy the pestilent invaders and free the captured souls from eternal torment.
- Five stages of intense bullet-hell action and hypnotic barrage patterns
- Game modes include: Arcade, Hardcore, Boss Rush and Local Co-op
- Fly close to enemy bullets to fill the Soul Gauge and unleash a super attack for high scores
- Two playable characters, each with their own types of attack
- Online leaderboards for high score glory
- Demonic enemies and bosses inspired by Asian mythology
- Stunning and intricate Oriental artwork
Check out the Shikhondo – Soul Eater Trailer: