The Low Road Available Now For Nintendo Switch
XGen Studios has announced that the 1970s corporate espionage adventure The Low Road is available now for Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop for $14.99.
The Low Road is a point-and-click graphic adventure game in which rookie agent Noomi Kovacs must navigate her way through the world of corporate espionage in this dark spy comedy set in the 1970s.
Sporting a unique visual style inspired by gouache paintings and a pulsating rock and roll score, The Low Road will captivate players through intricate puzzles, branching moral dilemmas, and a quirky cast of memorable characters.
- A unique digitally hand-painted 2D illustration style with 1970s television influences.
- Over 32000 words of dark comedic dialogue fully-voiced from a cast of characters
- Play from the perspective of two corporate espionage agents
- A merger of traditional storytelling and engaging gameplay
- An original score of swirling psychedelia and dusty Americana
- Nostalgic point-and-click style gameplay influenced by LucasArts and Sierra classics
- Branching conversation puzzles that will challenge your deductive and intuitive abilities
- Over 15+ first-person puzzle sequences
Check out The Low Road Nintendo Switch Gameplay:
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and Subscribe on YouTube.