XGen Studios has announced that the 1970s corporate espionage adventure The Low Road is available now for Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop for $14.99.
The Low Road is a point-and-click graphic adventure game in which rookie agent Noomi Kovacs must navigate her way through the world of corporate espionage in this dark spy comedy set in the 1970s.
Sporting a unique visual style inspired by gouache paintings and a pulsating rock and roll score, The Low Road will captivate players through intricate puzzles, branching moral dilemmas, and a quirky cast of memorable characters.
- A unique digitally hand-painted 2D illustration style with 1970s television influences.
- Over 32000 words of dark comedic dialogue fully-voiced from a cast of characters
- Play from the perspective of two corporate espionage agents
- A merger of traditional storytelling and engaging gameplay
- An original score of swirling psychedelia and dusty Americana
- Nostalgic point-and-click style gameplay influenced by LucasArts and Sierra classics
- Branching conversation puzzles that will challenge your deductive and intuitive abilities
- Over 15+ first-person puzzle sequences
Check out The Low Road Nintendo Switch Gameplay: