Double Fine Presents and developer Teknopants have announced that Samurai Gunn 2 will launch on Nintendo Switch in early 2019.
Samurai Gunn 2 is the sequel to the original lightning-fast Bushido brawler and features a new, expansive adventure mode and an updated versus mode. Adventure with a friend through a medieval metropolis on the brink of crisis – fight or fly past your foes to discover the mystery behind Gunn City’s ghostly threat. Or battle together with a group of 2-4 friends in versus with improved controls, new levels, and new characters. Aprincess, a golem, a samurai knight, and a homeless girl all have a part in rewriting the fate of Gunn City forever.
- Designed by Beau Blyth, co-creator of Hyper Light Drifter.
- Armed with a sword, a gunn, and three bullets per life, fight or fly past your foes to discover the mystery behind Gunn City’s ghostly threat. Every decision matters, since one hit is all that separates victory from defeat.
- Classic versus mode is back for 2-4 players with improved controls, new levels, and new characters.
- New to Samurai Gunn 2, adventure with a friend through a medieval metropolis on the brink of crisis. A mad emperor pushes to expand the city at a ridiculous pace, while an epidemic of gunnpowder overdoses is on the rise, and old spirits are creeping back into the world.
- Featuring Trigger Soul, a Samurai Gunn graphic novel by acclaimed French comic creator Valentin Seiche. With super smooth touch screen interface (exclusive to Switch).
Check out the Samurai Gunn 2 Nintendo Switch Screenshots:
Check out the Samurai Gunn 2 Teaser Trailer: