Thunderful has announced that the intense twin-stick action strategy game Hellfront: Honeymoon is coming to Nintendo Switch in Fall 2018.
Developed by Skygoblin, Hellfront: Honeymoon is a full-on, top-down multiplayer action game where up to four players fight for control over a single screen battlefield. Base building, troop management and twin-stick shooting combine for the perfect balance between strategy and skill.
Hellfront: Honeymoon will be playable at the Thunderful booth at PAX West (6003, level 6).
- 1-4 Player Pick-Up’n-Play local matches
- Tight-as-hell PvPvPvP combat.
- Short, intense matches. It never drags!
- Play solo or co-op missions or go all out DEATHMATCH!
- Speedrun and compete on the leaderboards!
Check out the Hellfront: Honeymoon Screenshots:
Check out the Hellfront: Honeymoon Announcement Trailer: