Square Enix Collective today announced that Oh My Godheads: Party Edition is coming to Nintendo Switch on September 25, 2018 with a 15% discount for the first two weeks (normal price £11.99/$14.99/€14.99).
Fancy taking on your friends on that rather dodgy looking sofa-bed in your mate’s garage? Done. Want to give your gran a taste of frenzied ‘capture-the-head’ action on her 1970’s settee? You’re all set. Up for a slice of multiplayer madness with complete strangers on the bus, on a plane, in or the waiting room at your never-on-time dentist? Oh My Godheads’ brand new Party Edition on Nintendo Switch has you sorted.
For those yet to enjoy Oh My Godheads, the game’s manic multiplayer tasks players with carrying a variety of magical Godheads back to their base, closely mirroring traditional capture-the-flag style gameplay but adding a whole heap of extra delirium thrown in for good measure. As well as defending against each other’s attacks, gamers also have to take on the Godhead itself – a typically unwilling and malevolent memento not especially keen on your advances.
In addition to all the content from the original Oh My Godheads, the Party Edition includes:
- New content including a new tower level, new godhead, and a gallery with game art.
- New Tournament mode modality, allowing players to compete in a set number of matches with a brand new points system.
- Refined visuals, improved core player movement (allowing you to tackle your rivals and send them flying), re-balanced levels and godheads, improved UI, and AI.
- Trials mode can now either be played solo or in co-op mode.
- In addition, most trials have been redesigned adding 10 new trials.
- A brand new Platinum Medal tier for the most skilled players!
- Optimisation to take advantage of Nintendo Switch hardware.
Check out the Oh My Godheads: Party Edition Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!