EP Games has announced that its physics fighting game A Gummy’s Life will launch on Nintendo Switch on September 25, 2018 with a 10% launch discount for $13.49 (regular price $14.99).
In A Gummy’s Life, gummies have come to life… And they are unmanageable! They have invaded the city, they are all around: in the football stadium, the park, the fortress, the fair… even on the flan.
Their non-stop free-for-all fights gain people’s attention because of their jellied funny movements, but their blows are solid and well-aimed. Due to their ingenuity, they convert the elements of the landscape into insurmountable obstacles. They seemed so sweet!
Choose your favorite gummy among a great variety, customize it to your taste and enjoy playing and laughing with your friends or your family. Attack! Only one can remain. Show who is in charge of the sugar!
A Gummy’s Life is a game in which the winner is the one who enjoys the most. But fun does not end yet, because the game will be updated with new levels and characters which will surprise you.
A Gummy’s Life hosts online battles for up to 8 players via the Nintendo Switch’s brand new online platform. There are loads of gummies to unlock, and tons of levels to master in your goal to become the most elite and delicious candy imaginable.
- Local and online multiplayer with up to 8 players
- Easy to play, hard to master
- Different game modes: Hot Potato, King of the Hill, Team Deathmatch… The fun doesn’t stop on the classic Free for All mode
- Tons of levels to play with different game style and mechanics
- Lots of different gummies to play with and each with their own strengths and weaknesses
- Crazy fights based on physic simulations – awesome hits and incredible throws. Every fight is genuinely unique.
- Regular content updates post-launch – new levels, gummies and more!
- It’s fun and easy to play for all people. You can even play with your granny, if she’s into that sort of thing
Check out the A Gummy’s Life Screenshots:
Check out the A Gummy’s Life Trailer: