Ratalaika Games has announced that it will bring the survival horror game Back in 1995 to PS Vita, PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
Developed by Throw the Warped Code Out and previously released on Steam and New Nintendo 3DS, Back in 1995 is a survival horror game that is a both a throwback and a recreation of games from the original PlayStation.
Be transported to a world both concrete and indistinct, where you must uncover the mystery surrounding the disappearance of your daughter, the catastrophe that shook the city, and why you’ve decided to finally return.
Back in 1995 was created as a labour of love by indie developer TakaakiIchijo as a means to replicate the unique feeling he had from his first gaming experiences: the PlayStation and the Sega Saturn.
- Get lost in the nostalgic world of retro 3D graphics, including low res models, texture warping, CRT emulation, and fixed CCTV style camera angles.
- Relive the mystery game genre with an old-school user interface and tank controls.
- Explore a sparse cityscape in the year 1995, littered with clues about the past.
- Interact with a cast of damaged characters whose intentions you can never truly know.
- Uncover the mystery of yourself, your daughter, and what happened to the city.
- 2-3 hours of gameplay.
Check out the Back in 1995 Teaser Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!