Kalypso Media and SomaSim today announced that Project Highrise: Architect’s Edition will launch for Nintendo Switch on October 26, 2018 in Europe and on November 13, 2018 in North America.
Project Highrise: Architect’s Edition is Kalypso Media’s debut title for the Nintendo Switch, expanding the publisher’s commitment to developing high-quality strategy and simulation games across platforms, for gamers everywhere.
Project Highrise: Architect’s Edition will include all previously released DLC packs, including Las Vegas, Miami Malls, Tokyo Towers, London Life along with the new Brilliant Berlin DLC pack.
About Project Highrise: Architects Edition
From the moment you break ground, every decision rests with you. As the architect, you must coordinate the construction of everything – every wall and wire, every office and apartment. As the building owner you must keep your tenants happy – and paying rent on time. As a savvy developer you must keep an eye on the bottom line and invest in the future. Succeed and you will reap the rewards of a prestigious address where everyone will clamor to live and work. Fail and you will watch tenants leave in disgust, taking their business elsewhere and leaving your reputation in tatters.
Will you create an exclusive office highrise that attracts business leaders from around the world? Will you construct luxury apartments in the sky, penthouses for the elite and playgrounds for the famous? Perhaps greed will get the better of you and you’ll build a tenement building that trades tenant happiness for loads of cash? All these choices and more are yours. Success is entirely in your hands.
Features of Project Highrise: Architect’s Edition:
- Contains the Project Highrise base game along with the Las Vegas DLC and content packs Miami Malls, Tokyo Towers, London Life and the brand new Brilliant Berlin.
- Experience a deep and complex simulation of a modern skyscraper.
- Create gleaming commercial towers for titans of trade looking for the perfect downtown office
- Build residential blocks of apartments that cater to those seeking a home in the sky
- Keep business travellers and tourists happy in soaring hotel towers
- Host exclusive events in massive convention centres and famous concert halls
- Entice visitors into your opulent shopping mall with irresistible restaurants and chic shops
- Explore open sandbox play and build your dream skyscraper with several difficulty levels and starting conditions
- Conquer the campaign over 29 challenging scenarios.
- Test your management mettle by keeping up with your buildings diverse population and their ever-increasing demands.
- Hire specialized consultants to increase your building’s curb appeal, operational efficiency, and pull with city hall.
Check out the Project Highrise: Architect’s Edition Switch Screenshots:
Check out the Project Highrise: Architect’s Edition Release Trailer: