Skandivania Games has announced that the twin stick shooter rogue-lite Feral Fury will release on Nintendo Switch on October 11, 2018. It will be available via the Nintendo eShop with a one week launch discount for $7.99 (normal price $8.99).
Feral Fury is a fast-paced twin stick shooter with dodge roll mechanics, procedurally-generated stages, permanent upgrades and +150 items and powerups.
Each of the five chapters are split into three stages and a boss fight. The goal in each stage is to find the red keycard which opens the teleporter to the next one.
There are treasure chests, item crates, hidden rooms, stors and more to be discovered on each stage in order to gain powers and become stronger.
- 15 Procedurally-generated stages split into 5 chapters
- Tons of items including helmets, weapons, drones, power ups, scrolls and more
- Collect orbs to unlock permanent upgrades
- Find secret stages and hidden keys to unlock special shops and merchants
- Unlockable characters
- 28 Challenges
- Keep track of loot with in an game Compendium
Check out the Feral Fury Switch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!