Drinkbox Studios has announced that Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition is available now on Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop for $14.99 / €13.99. Drinkbox Studios also announced that the sequel Guacamelee! 2 will release for Nintendo Switch this December.
Set in and around a small village in Mexico, Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition is an action-packed, 2D brawler/platformer that alternates between the worlds of the living and the dead.
Inspired by Mexican folklore, players take control of a down-on-his luck wrestler named Juan Aguacate, as he fights through hordes of undead enemies and skeleton henchmen to stop the evil Carlos Calaca from gaining ultimate power by sacrificing the beautiful “El Presidente’s Daughter”.
- Non-Stop Fighting Action. An extensive move list, advanced combo engine, and anti-gravity grabs
- Multi-dimensional Platforming. Instantly swap between the Worlds of Living and Dead to traverse impossible terrain
- Combat moves double as movement, uniting platforming and fighting in a way never seen before
- Diverse, detailed world containing lively towns, dark forests, flowery canals and fiery volcanoes
- Drop in/out 4-Player local co-operative play, featuring independent dimension swapping
- Multiple boss characters (each with unique back stories), wide range of foes, and elite-class enemies
- Spectacular player abilities: The Rooster Uppercut, Frog Slam, and “Intenso” turbo-combat mode
- Chickens. Lots and lots of chickens.
Check out the Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition Switch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!