Good Catch has announced that the 2D arena brawler Black and White Bushido will launch for Nintendo Switch on October 25, 2018 for $13.00. Pre-orders are available now on the Nintendo eShop with a 10% discount.
Black and White Bushido is a 2D arena brawler for 1 – 4 players that pits the forces of light and shadow against each other. Each team can disappear into their respective colours and move without being seen.
Fight for control of the light or the dark in multiple arenas, hiding from your foes and seizing objectives. Pick up items and use them to surprise, maim and trap your opponents in a way only a true warrior can.
Players choose a team, either Shadow or Light and compete to win based either on number of kills or territory captured. There is no energy, the game is one hit kill, though with the potential for endless respawns. Players may jump, dash, attack, creep, teleport and use items in their quest for victory.
- Brings back the intensity and fun of classic couch party games but with a unique twist
- Play as a brawler in full view or use stealth to sneak between shadows
- 1- 4 Local Multiplayer – 8 varied and dynamically changing arenas
- 3 modes: Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag and Training
- Exclusive arena for Nintendo Switch “Haunted Forest”
- Unlockable bonus level “Hell”
Check out the Black and White Bushido Nintendo Switch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!