Light Maze has announced that the 3D arcade-action top-down brawler Varion will land on Nintendo Switch on November 8, 2018 digitally via the Nintendo eShop for $12.99.
Varion is a 3D arcade-action top-down “brawler”, featuring couch multiplayer battles for 1 to 4 players. Set in a futuristic universe, it allows the players to control robots fighting in a infinite amount of booby-trapped, procedurally generated arenas during restless, fast-paced battles.
- Original gameplay based on bounce shots: Take advantage of the walls to blast your opponents!
- Easy to learn, hard to master dual-stick gameplay that will suit every gamer types, from casual to hardcore.
- Fast-paced local battles for up to 4 players. Play solo or team up with your friends: 1v1v1v1, 2v2, 1v3, 1v1v2…
- Diversified booby-trapped environnements which won’t give you a break: exploding electrodes, gas jets, rambling Minotaur, portals…
- A dash move to avoid enemy shots, throw them back, or push your opponents.
- Original dynamo-based reloading system: don’t camp or you’re dead!
- Deadly powerups to heat up the brawl: cluster shots, melee blades, IEM bombs and more.
- Hours of non-stop fun thanks to procedural stages and a highly customizable battle configuration tool.
- A solo/coop Challenge mode to sharpen your skills against bots and beat your hiscores.
Check out the Varion Trailer: