HomeBearStudio today announced that the point and click adventure puzzle game Nairi: Tower of Shirin will release on Nintendo Switch and PC on November 29, 2018 for $9.99 / €9.99 / £8.99.
Nairi: Tower of Shirin is a special fusion of point and click adventure puzzle game with stunning graphics and a cast that gives it its own unique quality. The game is full of adorable visuals and characters, within a troubled world that is sure to delight anyone looking for a strong narrative and puzzle experience.
The player follows Nairi, a young girl from the rich district of Shirin. A sudden incident forces her to abandon her rich, sheltered life, and she eventually ends up in the seedy lower district of the city ruled by gangs. Nairi meets a former gang member called Rex, who joins her throughout their adventure as they uncover a dark mystery involving the mysterious Tower of the oasis city of Shirin.
- Expertly designed hand-drawn charming characters and locations
- A storyline that will grip the player throughout
- Tons of items to collect, trade and combine into wacky items
- Brain-teasing puzzles
- Beautifully composed soundtrack
- Intuitively designed interface
- Localisation to English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese
Check out the Nairi: Tower of Shirin Screenshots:
Check out the Nairi: Tower of Shirin Launch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!