Publisher indienova and developer Scream Box have announced that the bullet-hell shoot ’em up AngerForce: Reloaded is coming to Nintendo Switch in Q4 2018.
AngerForce: Reloaded is a vertically scrolling hardcore shoot ’em up done in the 90s arcade style. It’s set against the backdrop of a 19th century human world that has seen the outbreak of a robot rebellion
The game uses an original cartoon/comic art style. Made with traditional 2D technology, thanks to free-form deformation technique, its character animation sequences are rich in detail, achieving a 3D-like effect.
The players will be able to improve their characters by choosing from randomly generated abilities. Your choices will impact your entire stage progression.
In addition, AngerForce: Reloaded also features a Local Co-op Mode that will allow you to explore the story alongside your friend.
- A straight-up hardcore STG that takes you back to the fast-paced 90’s.
- Original robotech and unique comic art style that employs FFD technique to achieve detailed and 3D-like effects in 2D animation.
- 7 elaborate stages and 10+ crazed bosses to defeat.
- 4 original characters, each of them having two special abilities and one powerful bomb.
- A rogue-like randomized ability system. Create your own unique play style by mixing abilities.
- Explore the story behind each character and the secrets surrounding the enemy legion.
- More than 20 original tracks
Check out the AngerForce: Reloaded Screenshots:
Check out the AngerForce: Reloaded Announcement Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!