Badland Games and Byte4Games, along with Starcruiser Studio, today announced that the bullet-hell arcade shooter Mars Chaos Menace is coming to Nintendo Switch in November 2018.
Mars Chaos Menace proposes a new approach to arcade shooters, with 3D graphics and all kinds of visual effects that will charm the most devoted shoot’em-up fans.
We are in the Terraforming age after saving our homeworld, Earth, which was collapsed by radioactive contamination and the depletion of resources. Now, humans are successfully colonizing nearby planets, using technology to adapt to these inhospitable and hostile places. For the first time in our existence we feel in harmony with everything.
But our activity and progress has attracted huge and warp monsters that only wish to devastate and sterilize planets by destroying the whole way of life.
We forgot something: chaos is the natural state of the universe…
- Neat aesthetics and design that you will be delighted with.
- Great variety of unique environments to be discovered in the missions.
- Impressive enemies that will make you suffer and excel your skills.
- Several different enemies with a unique behavior.
- Action and challenge guaranteed for arcade shooter lovers.
Check out the Mars Chaos Menace Screenshots:
Check out the Mars Chaos Menace Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!