Indie French developer COWCAT today announced that the quirky adventure Demetrios – The BIG Cynical Adventure is coming to Nintendo Switch on December 3, 2018 priced at $9.99 / €9.99. Pre-orders and a free demo are available now on the Nintendo eShop.
Inspired by classics such as the Broken Sword and Runaway series, Demetrios – The BIG Cynical Adventure mixes the point & click and visual novel styles with a distinct use of silly humor.
Bjorn Thonen, a slob of an antique dealer living in Paris, is robbed one night after coming home drunk. Forced to conduct his own investigation with the help of his neighbor Sandra, he ends up involved in a murky, mysterious affair.
The Nintendo Switch version is fully optimized for the console and runs in Full HD at 1080p with exclusive particle effects. Interface and fonts are easy to read in both TV and handheld modes and the game supports Joy-Con and Pro controllers as well as touch controls in handheld mode.
- A long, varied, standalone adventure (8 to 12 hours of gameplay)
- Over 15,000 lines of dialog
- Hand drawn art in Full HD
- A high level of interactivity
- Multiple, fun mini-games integrated into the story
- In-game hints : Search and collect hidden cookies on every screen
- 37 in-game achievements to unlock
- Fully translated into English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Russian
Check out the Demetrios Switch Screenshots:
Check out the Demetrios Switch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!