Limited Run Games has announced that the physical version for Rabi-Ribi will be available for PS Vita and PS4 this Friday, November 9, 2018, exclusively at Limited Run Games. Each version will be available in limited quantity priced at $29.99 (+ shipping).
Erina’s humdrum life as a regular rabbit is turned upside-down when she finds herself in an unknown world and turned into a human! Along the way she meets the cheerful pink-haired fairy, Ribbon, who mysteriously chooses to stay by Erina’s side. These unwitting heroes embark together on their quest to restore Erina’s life to normalcy, but who knows what troubles are waiting for them.
Rabi-Ribi is a 2D exploration platformer that focuses on non-linear gameplay. You play as our protagonist Erina, who focuses on close quarters combat. Ribbon the fairy is the ranged attacker who follows Erina’s lead.
Both Erina and Ribbon’s abilities can be improved by learning new skills and attacks through collecting items and upgrades that are spread throughout the world. Erina may be a little rabbit that was turned into a human, but that doesn’t stop her from being capable of some pretty neat moves.
Can you survive the bullet hell boss battles? Can Erina turn back to being a bunny?! With over 40 boss battles, over 50 upgrades to your moveset and secret game modes, Rabi-Ribi is the most adorably dangerous game you’ll experience in a long time!
- Retro exploration platformer.
- 4+ difficulty settings for all types of players.
- 9+ main areas and 20+ sub-areas to explore.
- Over 60 items and upgrades
- Over 20 fully illustrated characters with cutscene illustrations.
- 40+ boss battles, 1000+ attack patterns with Boss Rush Mode to fight some or all of them in a row.
- Post game story and content with speedrun mode which takes out every section of the game where the player cannot control the main character.
- Over 50+ pieces from an original soundtrack.
- English, Chinese and Japanese support.
Check out the Rabi-Ribi Gameplay Trailer: