Playism has announced that the cinematic shooter Astebreed is now available on Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop for $19.99.
Created by the renowned indie hitmaker Edelweiss, Astebreed features beautiful battles on seamlessly changing fields through which you can freely side-scroll both right and left as you shoot around space in a fight for your life.
Take on the role of a nigh-invincible warrior as you decimate the swarming hordes of enemies utilizing flashy and gorgeous manoeuvres. The wide-range auto lock-on attacks are refreshing and fun for shooting game fans of all skill levels.
Apart from the amazing battle scenes, Astebreed also features painstakingly detailed mechs and characters, sure to please any robot fan. This new Switch port will allow for indie game newbies and younger players to experience the zenith of true indie quality.
- A thrilling 2.5D action shooter
- Multiple shooting perspectives that seamlessly transition
- Multiple game modes to boast hours of fun
- An enticing story as humanity stands on the edge of destruction
- For the first time ever, available on a portable device
Check out the Astebreed Nintendo Switch Gameplay:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!