Force Of Habit today announced that a brand new title in the Toast Time series, Toast Time: Smash Up!, is coming exclusively to Nintendo Switch on November 16, 2018 priced at $9.99 / £7.99 / €8.99.
Pre-orders are available now on the Nintendo eShop in Europe and Australia with a 10% discount. In North America, launch week price will be 10% off.
Fresh from the oven, Toast Time: Smash Up! brings the unique toast-based recoil/reload action from our cult smash hit Toast Time to the multiplayer brawler/esports genre.
Return as TERRY (Toast-Ejecting Recoil & Reload sYstem) with a multitude of new, breakfast-based, zany, over-the-top awesomeness, and start a competitive battle/smash up at a bakery near you!
Includes the original Toast Time – a classic.
- 54 action-packed single player missions – each served warm with it’s own choreographed soundtrack.
- 16 exciting bread-based weapon upgrades – from crumpets to baguettes you’ll never go hungry.
- 2 – 4 Multiplayer SMASH UP Mode – garnished with all-configurable gameplay mix-ups.
- Loads of colourful pixel art hats and customisations – glazed to perfection, from pirate to pharaoh.
- Addictive and original gameplay – topped with intrigue and zealous delight.
- Iron man survival mode and bonus coffee time mode – the icing on the figurative cake.
- n.b. Side dishes not included. Have your toast and eat it.
Check out the Toast Time: Smash Up! Announcement Trailer: