Degica Games has announced that Rival Megagun arrives on Nintendo Switch on November 29, 2018.
Developed by Spacewave Software, Rival Megagun is a competitive split-screen vertical shoot ’em up where you transform into a gigantic boss ship – your “Mega Gunship” – to invade your opponent’s screen.
Rival Megagun features a single-player arcade mode, local and online multiplayer and supports English, Japanese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Korean, Chinese (Simplified/Traditional), Russian language options.
- Classic shmup action with a competitive twist
- Multiple playable heroes, each with their own special weapons and Mega Gunship boss form
- Intense 2-player “couch-competitive” local versus battles
- Online battles – challenge your friends or find opponents via matchmaking
- Unlockable gear and weapons for customizing your ship
- A single-player arcade mode
Check out the Rival Megagun Official Trailer: