Messhof has announced that Nidhogg 2 is available now on Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop for $14.99.
Whether you feel the urge to play in Handheld Mode, docked and on a TV, or on the Switch itself with Joy-Cons in hand, Nidhogg 2 has you covered (in gore, most likely). Stab, slash, throw, slide, divekick, impale, roll, cleave, shoot, and sprint your way into the wurm’s good graces – and stomach – in this fleshy game of tug-of-war.
Expanding upon the award-winning gameplay of its predecessor, Nidhogg 2 offers up new weapons, new levels, new ways to customize your slaughter, fashion-forward character customization, a grotesquely captivating art style courtesy of Toby Dixon, and sounds for your ear holes by acclaimed electronic artists Mux Mool, Geotic, Doseone, Osborne, and Daedelus.
- Take the wurm on the go with Nintendo Switch Handheld Mode.
- Challenge the AI or a friend in 1v1 combat.
- Fight for the top seat in 8-player tournaments.
- Master the distinctive traits of four weapons.
- Get stylish with full character customization.
- 11 stages from castles to Nidhogg innards.
- Alter the rules with over 10 different game variables.
- Go online with matchmaking and private games.
Check out the Nidhogg 2 Nintendo Switch Gameplay:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!