Drinkbox Studios today announced that Guacamelee! 2 is coming to the Nintendo Switch eShop on December 10, 2018. Owners of the first game on Nintendo Switch get a 30% off discount for Guacamelee! 2 for a limited time.
Luchador Juan Aguacate is out of retirement for a stunning new Metroidvania-style adventure. Explore a huge, hand-crafted world inspired by Mexican culture and folklore, filled with sassy new villains and weirdos (and a few old friends!). Learn bone-crunching wrestling moves to fend off skeletal hordes and overcome skillful platforming challenges… and who said anything about a Chicken Illuminati? Certainly not us.
- Drop-in 4-player local co-op for you and your best amigos!
- New upgrade system: discover “trainers” around the world to learn new skill sets for movement, combat, and more!
- All new areas. Explore from the Mangrove Swamp to Hell itself!
- Double the enemy types of the original, and a roster of eccentric new bosses!
- Electro-Mexican soundtrack, and more gorgeous visuals thanks to a fancy new rendering engine!
- Definitely no secret society of chickens that teaches you ancient chicken abilities!
Check out the Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition Switch Trailer: