Eastasiasoft today announced that the 3D shoot ’em up Blue Rider is coming to Nintendo Switch on December 13, 2018 for $9.99 / €9.99 / £8.99. Pre-orders will be available on the Nintendo eShop on December 6, 2018 with a 10% launch discount in selected regions.
The Nintendo Switch version comes with lots of updates and improvements, including online leaderboards, three adjustable difficulty settings, additional language support and various balance adjustments.
About Blue Rider
Fight against the robotic forces of evil!
Hop in and join the explosive action of this 3D shoot ’em up! Blue Rider offers classic arcade gameplay, combined with beautiful visuals. Battle through 9 colorful and diverse stages, filled with a large variety of enemies that can’t wait to take you down. Power up your weapons, shoot down enemies and face huge & challenging boss encounters.
Enjoy a dynamic arcade-like game where it’s you against anything that moves. The Nintendo Switch version contains new and exclusive features, including online leaderboards, adjustable difficulty settings, additional language support and various balance adjustments.
- Discover 9 unique biomes overflowing with enemies.
- Customize your arsenal and discover your very own strategy.
- Challenge and defeat each of the 9 different bosses.
- Upload your high score to online leaderboards.
- Adjustable difficulty setting suitable for all kind of players.
- Orchestrated original soundtrack.
- Explosions, explosions and… more explosions!
Check out the Blue Rider Switch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!