Independent developer Aurélien Regard and publisher Playdius today announced that Away: Journey to the Unexpected will launch for Nintendo Switch on February 7, 2019.
Away: Journey to the Unexpected is a feel-good first person adventure game that combines action, negotiation and rogue-lite elements, all rendered beautifully in a distinctive anime-inspired style.
In Away, you’re not a fighter or a hero, but you are great at making kick-ass friends. Many of the colourful characters you meet in game, from robotic cowboy bounty hunters to bizarre space oddities, can be recruited to fight alongside you – it’s up to you to convince them to join the team.
Away is the creation of renowned French developer Aurélien Regard, working alongside Rayman level designer Jean-Matthieu Gennisson.
- Colourful and unique visuals created by renowned artist and developer Aurélien Regard (The Next Penelope)
- A refreshing, light-hearted story packed full of adventure and humour
- A first person adventure with fast-paced combat and rogue-lite elements
- A vast cast of quirky characters to meet, convince and recruit to fight for you
- Underpinned by an anime-inspired soundtrack
Check out the Away: Journey to the Unexpected Gameplay Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!