Klabater Publishing has announced that Apocalipsis: Harry at the End of the World will release for Nintendo Switch on January 10, 2019 via the Nintendo eShop.
The Nintendo Switch version will include the base game as well as the One Night in the Woods DLC.
Apocalipsis: Harry at the End of the World is a traditional point-and-click adventure game, in the vain of Samorost and Machinarium, where solving puzzles comes with a sense of discovery and accomplishment. This gameplay style, merged with unique artstyle inspired by 15th century engravings, creates the perfect backdrop for a story about heartbreak, redemption and, quite literally, the end of the world.
In Apocalipsis you play as Harry, for whom the loss of his beloved was the end of his world. Now he has to venture out into the strange, unwelcoming lands to get her back. On his journey he will meet fantastical creatures, straight from the minds of artists from the 15th century Europe, and ultimately conquer his own, personal demons.
Featuring the narration by Nergal, leader of the band Behemoth, with the added atmospheric new rendition of Behemoth’s music, it will be a journey to remember.
- Play a classic point-and-click adventure game with a twist
- Witness medieval art coming alive in a video game
- Find a new, somber rendition of Behemoth’s music hidden in the game
- Hear Behemoth’s Nergal’s dark voice telling you the story of Harry
- Meet creatures straight from the 15th century codices
- Experience a journey through the end times and see one of the available endings
- Visit over two dozen unique locations with puzzles to be solved and hidden meanings to be discovered
- Shake your spirit with the foreboding soundtrack inspired by the esthetic of Danse Macabre
Check out the Apocalipsis: Harry at the End of the World Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!