Sudden Event Studios and Whitethorn Digital today announced that their party game Bombfest will launch for Nintendo Switch on January 31, 2019 for $19.99.
Battle with bombs and try to be the last player standing in Bombfest, a local multiplayer game for you and up to three friends. Whoever’s left standing at the end of each round earns the most points, and the player with the most points at the end wins. Duke it out in wooden forts, on folding chairs, and inside the kitchen sink as you attempt to eliminate your foes — but don’t get caught in a chain reaction of explosions!
Bombfest features 2-button controls and simple mechanics that are quick to learn and fun to master. It doesn’t matter if you’re an expert gamer or a party game novice – anyone can pick-up and play!
- 4-player, local-multiplayer for friendly battles or settling grudges
- 10 unique bombs for blowing away the competition
- 12 hand-crafted stages for you to duke it out on
- Plenty of options and modifiers to customize your experience
- Unlock new bombs, stages, characters, and more as you play
- Free content updates after launch are in our plans as well! Including new bombs, stages, characters, and accessories to unlock
Check out the Bombfest Nintendo Switch Announce Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!