Kitfox Games has announced that The Shrouded Isle is coming to Nintendo Switch on January 17, 2019 via the Nintendo eShop for $14.99.
As the high priest, uncover and purge heretics to prepare for the awakening of your beloved god beneath the waves.
Now including the Sunken Sins expansion with a more robust inquiry system, lengthened campaign mode, and a new purification tower mechanic, cinematic ending, art, additional events, personality traits and… madness…?
- Villagers with secret, randomly assigned virtues and vices create a different strategy every time.
- Carefully choose who to serve as your advisors, as one of them must be your sacrifice at season’s end.
- Rename villagers at whim, and thereby sacrifice simulacrums of your friends, family, or followers.
- 6 different colour schemes available.
- Search out the true heretics with unforgivable sins, to quiet the voices in your dreams.
- Find all seven cinematic endings and meet your Lord’s expectations of purity.
Check out The Shrouded Isle Launch Trailer: