Rising Star Games today announced that Holy Potatoes! We’re In Space?! is coming to Nintendo Switch on January 17, 2019. It will be available digitally via the Nintendo eShop for $14.99 / €14.99 / £12.99 with English, French, German, Russian and Polish language support.
Developed by Daylight Studios, Holy Potatoes! We’re In Space?! is a management and simulation game where players own and manage their very own spaceship. Work toward expanding and upgrading their vessel and voyage through countless planets and galaxies, engaging in turn-based space combat and extraterrestrial events.
- Micro-manage your crew and craft weapons to create the greatest spaceship ever seen.
- Fight enemy ships in turn-based combat – will you show mercy or blast them to tater tots?
- Explore the universe to complete missions and uncover an ever-changing storyline.
- Want stress-free pew-pew action? Try Casual mode and take the pressure off!
- A charming, vegetabulous soundtrack of over 150 tracks by the talented Jeff “Pumodi” Brice will keep you entertained while blasting your foes to bits!
Check out the Holy Potatoes! We’re In Space?! Screenshots:
Check out the Holy Potatoes! We’re In Space?! Switch Launch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!