Milkbag Games has announced that FutureGrind is out now on Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop priced at $19.99.
Strap yourself into one of five two-wheeled bikes and flip into action, matching your coloured wheels to the fiendish rail layouts of over 30 unique tracks across a range of lush, sci-fi worlds. With each successful run in FutureGrind’s robust story mode, learn more about its underlying plot. Why have you been brought on to compete in the pro circuit? Can you really trust your new employers? Is it normal to see glitches in the real world?
Considering how much of a role color plays in FutureGrind’s frantic flipping gameplay, the team at Milkbag Games have made sure to offer a variety of options intended to help make the experience as accessible as possible. FutureGrind has a color blind mode that lets you override the game’s default colors and pick the colors that work for you.
- Dozens of hand-crafted tracks to test even the most skilled players
- Different bikes, each with their own unique style of play
- Chain tricks together in a deep combo system that rewards creativity
- Instant restarts (you’ll need them!)
- Earn the top awards in score attack mode
Check out the FutureGrind Nintendo Switch Gameplay:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!