Magic Design Studios today announced that the action-platformer Unruly Heroes is available now on Nintendo Switch digitally via the Nintendo eShop for $19.99.
Inspired by the timeless 16th century Chinese novel Journey to the West, players take control of four unlikely heroes. Effortlessly swapping between and Wukong the Monkey King, Sanzang the Sleepy Monk, Kihong the Greedy Pig, and Sandmonk the Sensitive Brute as they travel westward in search of the scattered remnants of the Sacred Scroll. Along the way, whether it be solo or in local coop, players will encounter a diverse lineup of enemies to battle within a colourful fantasy world.
- Experience the Legend of the Monkey King solo or cooperatively with up to four players in local gameplay.
- Make the fight more challenging with local and online PvP.
- Master the combined strength of the four unique heroes, adapting to use the best one for each new challenge.
- Possess your enemies to harness their strengths and abilities.
- Explore a range of different worlds within a colourful fantasy universe platforming, solving puzzles, battling enemies, and overcoming unexpected obstacles.
Check out the Unruly Heroes Launch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!