Chucklefish today announced that the turn-based strategy game Wargroove arrives on Nintendo Switch on February 1, 2019. Pre-orders are available now on the Nintendo eShop for $19.99 / €16.99 / £15.99.
Take to the battlefield with Wargroove, a solo or multiplayer turn-based strategy game for up to 4 players! Choose your Commander and wage war on battling factions, using your ‘groove’ to strategically sway the fight in your favor! Design and share online your very own maps, cut-scenes, and campaign stories with easy-to-use editors and in-depth customization tools!
- Choose from one of 12+ Commanders from 4 warring factions – the brave Cherrystone Kingdom, the thoughtful Heavensong Empire, the dark Felheim Legion, and the nature-inspired Floran Tribes
- Strategically use your Commander’s unique “groove” ability to sway the battle in your favor
- Battle your way through the Campaign Mode to discover the story and motivations behind each faction
- Challenge your friends to local and online multiplayer skirmish modes with complete rule customization, as well as local and online competitive and co-op play
- Design and share your own complex series of battlefields online, with branching story paths using easy to master in-game map and campaign editors
- Learn more about each character you encounter through a trial of boisterous bouts in Arcade mode, fighting 5 different opponents in quick succession
- Outwit the enemy in Puzzle mode, using your strategic skills to complete tricky challenges in just ONE turn
- Discover the history and lore of the world of Wargroove and its inhabitants in the Codex, as well as handy strategy tips and rules for use in battle
- Seek out hidden in-game content and unlockables – old school style! Be the first to uncover all the secrets of Wargroove.
Check out the Wargroove Gameplay Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!