Exor Studios has announced that X-Morph: Defense lands on Nintendo Switch on February 21, 2019 digitally via the Nintendo eShop for $19.99. The game will also be available as a boxed version in Europe published by Avance Discos.
About the game
An unidentified object crashes into the surface of Earth, in South Africa. Rapid response units are immediately sent to the scene to investigate. This might be the first contact with an alien life form, after all. Upon arrival, all the human vehicles are obliterated by the aliens. Their base expands, covering the Earth with a strange, metallic substance. Your consciousness is transferred to the very core that has just landed on Earth. The mission – harness all the energy on the planet. Protect the core. Destroy all opposition.
- Dynamic system for destroying buildings. Every building in the game can be destroyed piece by piece, while realistic physics simulation makes every destruction scenario unique;
- 28 different enemy types, both ground and airborne;
- The Main Campaign offers close to twenty hours of adrenaline-powered gameplay, supported by three extensive DLCs;
- Epic duels with challenging bosses;
- 10-level Survival Mode campaign;
- Numerous types of weapons, towers and upgrades that affect the strategic depth of the game;
- Completely destructible environment and unique tower defense mechanics that create endless gameplay possibilities;
- All-star voice cast – including Michael McConnohie, Natalie Roers, Ryan Laughton and Tori Kamal;
- 13 language versions available.
Check out the X-Morph: Defense Nintendo Switch Release Date Trailer: