Publisher and co-producer, ARTE along with German development studio, Ludopium have announced that they will bring the rhythm-based 3D platformer Vectronom to Nintendo Switch in Spring 2019.
In Vectronom, players must memorize patterns and solve environment-specific riddles while moving their hopping cube to the beat. Obstacles change in sync with music as this colorful madness gets harder from level to level, challenging the player’s three-dimensional thinking. With the option of hooking up alternate controllers such as dance pads, Vectronom might even get you moving more than your fingers and brain cells.
- Challenging single player campaign
- Each level features original electronic beats and a colorful, dynamic art style
- Play with friends via local, drop-in/drop-out multiplayer
- Level Editor – Create your own wacky levels using curated beats and challenge the world with never before seen rhythmic puzzles.
- Use alternate controllers like dance pads or MIDI instruments
- Create your own soundtrack – hook up to an analogue synthesizer via the headphone output and compose live music as you play along
Vectronom will be localised into English, German, Spanish, Italian, French and Hungarian as well as Simplified Mandarin, Japanese and Korean.
Check out the Vectronom Announcement Teaser:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!