Publisher Graffiti Games and developer Serenity Forge today announced that the award-winning platformer The King’s Bird is coming to Nintendo Switch on February 12, 2019. It will be available digitally via the Nintendo eShop for $19.99.
The King’s Bird is a momentum-driven, precision-platforming game that has players use aerial movements to seamlessly dash, glide and flow, with precision and grace, through a mysterious world.
Set in a cryptic world kept secret by a tyrant, The King’s Bird has players use a unique momentum-based flying mechanic to run, jump, and fly past challenges as they make their way through forgotten lost kingdoms. Only after mastering the world of flight can players discover the truth about their freedom.
- Fluid gameplay that provides a seamless experience both on the ground and in the air
- A strong focus on the beauty ofmovement and nature
- A world populated by mystical birdsand other creatures
- A strong female protagonist
- Incredible soaring mechanics and a beautiful, mystical soundtrack create a zen-like experience
Check out The King’s Bird Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!