Dangen Entertainment has announced that the classic styled side-scrolling shoot’em up Devil Engine will launch on Nintendo Switch on February 21, 2019. Pre-orders are available now on the Nintendo eShop for $19.99.
About the game
Devil Engine is a high octane, classic styled side scrolling shoot-em-up heavily influenced by the best in the genre from the 32-bit era, featuring a variety of incredible locations, hand drawn pixel art, and a blood-pumping soundtrack that brings the dark future to life.
- Use 3 shot types with unique bombs to destroy everything in your path.
- Build a point multiplying combo with careful play and expend it with a bullet absorbing burst.
- Compete across 8 game modes for score supremacy.
- Leave a wave of carnage across 6 incredibly detailed stages.
- Points aren’t just for collecting! Spend your accumulated points to unlock in-game shaders, additional music, stages and playable ships.
- Featuring pulse pounding music tracks composed by famed shmup composer Hyakutarou Tsukumo.
Check out the Devil Engine Switch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!