Headup Games and Studio Erikson today announced that the hand-drawn racing game Fromto is coming to Nintendo Switch in Q2 2019.
About the game
Fromto is a horrible, childish 2D sandbox racing game with in game track building. All players race an unfinished track in turn. When everyone fails all players must ‘work together’ to modify the track before they try again. Think strategic, build sneaky routes and trick your opponents with nifty traps and obstacles. Experiment endlessly with tons of track parts and win in unthinkable ways. Play with up to four friends (online or offline) in this action packed living playground. After you ruined all your friendships you can dive into the single player speed run challenges.
- Up to 4 players online & local multiplayer
- Single player challenges
- Hot seat mode to play multiplayer with one controller or keyboard
- Super high replayability!
- Online leader board for single player challenges
- Record & replay your gameplay
- Fun to watch!
- Lots of different cars
- Very tuneable gameplay settings
- Full controller support
- Nifty secrets
- Many, many track parts
- Destructible terrain
- Unseen art style partially made by young children
- Unlock cars, obstacles and levels as you progress
- Amazing soundtrack
Check out the Fromto Switch Announcement Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!