Witch Beam has announced that the arcade-style twin-stick shooter Assault Android Cactus+ lands on Nintendo Switch on March 8, 2019 for $19.99. Pre-orders are available now on the Nintendo eShop with a 25% discount for $14.99. The game supports English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Japanese languages.
About the game
Assault Android Cactus+ is an enhanced edition of the acclaimed twin-stick shooter, bringing everything Cactus is known for to the Switch including the vibrant roster of playable characters with unique loadouts, transforming stages, and smooth 60 frames-per-second mayhem. This edition adds new character costumes, aim assist options and Campaign+, a completely reimagined version of the 25-stage campaign.
Campaign+ caters to experienced players by rebuilding each stage with new enemy waves and dynamic elements, utilizing the game’s full arsenal of enemies for new encounters and amped-up boss fights. Veterans and newcomers alike will be able to go deeper than ever before and have even more online leaderboards to conquer.
Thanks to the Switch, Assault Android Cactus+ is not only playable on the go, but single Joy-Con support makes it a snap to play co-op anywhere. With aim assist, players focus on dodging, shooting and managing weapons, retaining the heart of the experience even without twin joysticks. Aim assist also works with dual Joy-Con and Pro Controllers making it ideal for players learning the ropes or anyone wanting to give their thumb a rest. It’s the perfect equalizer for gathering friends for up to 4-player couch co-op.
Boss Rush and Infinity Drive give determined players even more action, while Daily Drive gives them one shot at setting a worldwide high score in a newly generated level. Developer Commentary, Jukebox, and Sound Test modes are joined by a new Movie Gallery for revisiting cinematics. Unlock new costumes for all nine Androids and earn credits to enable EX options like first person mode, AI players and the newly re-balanced MEGA Weapons that are more destructive than ever.
- 9 playable androids, each with a distinct play style and personality.
- 25 stage campaign, Boss Rush, Infinity Drive and Daily Drive give you many ways to play.
- Online leaderboards to compare yourself against your friends and the world.
- Unlock game modifying EX options, explore the codex and listen to Developer Commentary.
- An all new Campaign+ mode with remixed stages for a fresh challenge.
- Supports local co-op in all game modes up to four players.
- Play with any configuration including Nintendo Switch Pro Controllers and single Joy-Con controllers using aim assist.
Check out the Assault Android Cactus+ Switch Trailer: