Publishers 612 Games and Golem Entertainment today announced that the anime-inspired open-world action game GALAK-Z: The Void – Deluxe Edition is coming to Nintendo Switch on March 26, 2019.
Previously released on PS4, Xbox One and Steam PC, GALAK-Z: The Void – Deluxe Edition is an intense shoot ’em up that does everything in its power to leverage its 80’s mecha anime aesthetic.
About the game
GALAK-Z: The Void – Deluxe Edition is a modern, A.I. and physics-driven open-world action game, viewed through the lens of the classic 16-bit space shooter. Developed by multi-award winning indie studio 17-BIT, the game sees players take on the role of a rogue pilot named A-Tak, tasked with the job of protecting the Earth against an evil alien empire led by The Baron. Players must enter the endless damnation of The Void, beat the Baron and his incessant onslaught and save the planet from certain destruction.
Offering endless gameplay, Online Leaderboards, and a Daily Challenge allowing gamers to compete worldwide, GALAK-Z: The Void – Deluxe Edition, is the original award-winning game that puts players in control of an anime-inspired spacecraft inhabiting procedurally generated worlds. Both stealth and skill are required to defeat truly intelligent enemies. Players are forced to outmaneuver, outgun and outsmart enemies that think, react and cooperate like seasoned pilots. In order to do this, they must master their ship’s sublimely-honed controls, blast enemies, unleash missile salvos, and even toss their opponents, mech-style, to their explosive demise.
- The original, award-winning version of GALAK-Z, previously released on PS4, Xbox and PC
- Endless gameplay with Online Leaderboards and a Daily Challenge
- ARCADE mode with per-Mission checkpoints
- Procedurally-assembled levels
- Physics based combat simulator!
- Advanced enemy A.I for intense dogfights!
- Scripted missions and ‘roguelite’ structure
- Resource-based, progressive weapons system
- Inspired by 70s / 80s anime and arcade shooters
Check out the GALAK-Z: The Void: Deluxe Edition Trailer: