Ratalaika Games has announced that the puzzle platformer I and Me arrives on PS Vita and PS4 this week.
I and Me launches on March 5, 2019 in North America and on March 6, 2019 in Europe. It will be available for $9.99 / €9.99 featuring cross-buy and 4 different trophy stack’s.
About I and Me:
I and Me is a puzzle platformer by Chinese developer Wish Fang. A game where you control two cats simultaneously and must perform the same action.
Players will need to manage both of them at the same time and let them coordinate to complete the adventure. The game has four chapters based on four seasons with a total of 90 levels. Sometimes you must think carefully, and in some places you need to be flexible. The soundtrack of the game is soothing with orchestra and piano music, each season has its own style.
- Unique hand-drawn art style.
- Sweet music.
- Suitable level difficulty.
- A profoundly deep story that expands with every level you complete.
- 4 Chapters with multiple levels (90 levels in all).
- Chapters have their own season, as well as specific puzzle elements, music and ambiance.
Supported Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Japanese, Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional.
Check out the I and Me Launch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!