Red Art Games today announced that it will release a physical version of Old Man’s Journey for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 in April 2019.
Limited to 3,000 copies on Switch and 2,000 copies on PS4, the Switch version will be available for €29.99 (plus shipping) and the PS4 version for €24.99 (plus shipping). Pre-orders will start on March 7, 2019 via Red Art Games.
Old Man’s Journey will be the first Nintendo Switch release from Red Art Games, with many more to come in the future.
About the game
Old Man’s Journey is a visual narrative about life’s precious moments, broken dreams, and changed plans. A soul-searching adventure that tells a story of life, loss, and hope.
Entrenched in a beautifully sunkissed and handcrafted world, embark on a heartfelt journey interwoven with lighthearted and pressure-free puzzle solving. The adventure uncovers stories of the old man’s life told through beautiful vignettes of his memories.
Interact with the serene, whimsical environment as you solve playful puzzles and shape the landscape around you, growing the hills to create the old man’s path forward.
Find yourself transported to a vibrant and meditatively delightful world as you immerse yourself in a nostalgic journey, and explore the complexities of heartache, regret, and hope through the old man’s eyes.
- A powerful and emotional narrative told only through imagery
- Gorgeously whimsical landscapes with hand-drawn art and frame-by-frame animations
- Handcrafted, pressure-free puzzles
- Unique landscape-shaping mechanic
- A compact game experience perfect for a wanderlust-evoking escape
- Original and emotionally compelling soundtrack by SCNTFC
- 3 different input controls: motion-pointer, touch-screen, stick
- HD Rumble
- brand new 2-player mode
- Pro-Controller supported
- 1080p docked, 720p undocked
Check out the Old Man’s Journey Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!