Behold Studios, the developer of Chroma Squad and Knights of Pen and Paper, today announced that Out of Space is heading to Nintendo Switch in Fall 2019.
About the game
Out of Space is a cooperative multiplayer sim in which players must work together with their roommates to maintain a dreamhome… in space. Who will take out the trash? Do the dishes? Clean up that weird alien goo? Living with others is never easy, especially when you’re just trying to keep up a cozy home while not dying.
Out of Space supports up to 4 players locally or online and features English, Brazilian-Portuguese, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Simplified Chinese, Russian and Japanese language support.
- Clean and furnish a new house in space.
- Play it solo, local or online co-op.
- Build systems to survive the hassles of day-to-day life.
- Avoid the alien dirt and save those who turned into cocoons.
- Decorate rooms and make them comfy enough to call it home.
Check out the Out of Space Screenshots:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!