Witch Beam has announced that the arcade-style twin-stick shooter Assault Android Cactus+ is now available on Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop for $19.99.
About the game
Experience an arcade-style twin-stick shooter set in a vivid sci fi universe. Junior Constable Cactus is outside her pay grade when she responds to a distress call and ends up stranded on a crippled space freighter under attack by its own robot workers.
With a draining battery mechanic instead of lives, Assault Android Cactus+ challenges you to think fast and shoot faster. Charge head first into an army of refitted robots, transforming stages and massive boss showdowns.
- 9 playable androids, each with a distinct play style and personality.
- 25 stage campaign, Boss Rush, Infinity Drive and Daily Drive give you many ways to play.
- Online leaderboards to compare yourself against your friends and the world.
- Unlock game modifying EX options, explore the codex and listen to Developer Commentary.
- An all new Campaign+ mode with remixed stages for a fresh challenge.
- Supports local co-op in all game modes up to four players.
- Play with any configuration including Nintendo Switch Pro Controllers and single Joy-Con controllers using aim assist.
Check out the Assault Android Cactus+ Switch Launch Trailer: