Eastasiasoft today announced that the zombie-filled road-trip adventure Death Road to Canada will be getting a physical release for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 in Q2 2019.
The Nintendo Switch version will be available as a Standard Edition (2,500 copies) for $29.99 USD and a Limited Edition (2,500 copies) for $39.99. The PS4 version will be available as a Limited Edition (1,500 copies) for $34.99 USD. Pre-orders will start on March 21, 2019 at 11am EST / 8am PST / 4pm CET at online retailer Playasia.
The Death Road to Canada Limited Edition will include:
- A physical copy of the game (region free)
- A full-color printed manual
- An original 2CD soundtrack
- An individually numbered collector’s certificate
- A collector’s box (with a beautifully embossed logo)
- Death Road to Canada Limited Edition
Furthermore, Eastasiasoft will publish Death Road to Canada for PS4 digitally on the PlayStation Store in Asia in June 2019.
About Death Road to Canada
Control a car full of jerks as they explore cities, recruit weird people, rescue dogs, argue, and face gigantic swarms of slow zombies. Randomly generated for a new story and rare events every time you play!
Death Road to Canada is built for replay value. Everything is randomized: locations, events, survivor appearances and personalities. There’s a different story every time you play, set in a world that doesn’t take itself too seriously.
- Up to 500 zombies can hunt you down at a time. Fight them, squirm past, or run.
- Use the character creator to put yourself, friends, and family in the game.
- Find special and rare events, weapons, and characters with strange abilities.
- Make tough choices in Interactive Fiction events. Get different options and results based on party member traits.
- Tell people to “Cool it.”
- Teach a dog how to drive a car.
- 4 player local co-op and control up to 4 characters!
Check out the Death Road to Canada Trailer: