Fellow Traveller and Chance Agency announced today that the emotional survival game Neo Cab is coming to Nintendo Switch in Summer 2019.
About the game
Neo Cab is an emotional survival game about staying human in a world disrupted by automation.
You play as Lina, the last human driver on the neon-drenched streets of Los Ojos. When your friend and only lifeline mysteriously vanishes, you’re on your own in an unfamiliar city. Choose your passengers – and your words – wisely. If you can balance your cash, star rating and emotional health, you might just keep your job long enough to find her.
- A diverse cast of characters, each with their own story, set within anoverarching noir plotline
- A unique emotion mechanic and in-game economy drive a deeply branchingstory.
- Character arcs created and written by Leigh Alexander, Kim Belair, Bruno Dias,Duncan Fyfe, Paula Rogers & Robin Sloan.
- Navigate a procedurally generated city peppered with random encounters anddiscoverable items.
- Original soundtrack by Obfusc (Monument Valley, House of Cards)
Check out the Neo Cab Announcement Trailer: