Hob: The Definitive Edition Coming To Nintendo Switch On April 4
Perfect World Entertainment and Runic Game have announced that Hob: The Definitive Edition is coming to Nintendo Switch on April 4, 2019 for $19.99. Pre-orders are available now on the Nintendo eShop with a 10% off discount.
Originally released for PS4 and PC in 2017, Hob: The Definitive Edition features improved controls and game features.
About the game
Traverse and transform the mysterious world of Hob. This vibrant, atmospheric adventure game is set in a stunning and brutal world in disarray. As players delve into the mysteries around them, they discover a planet in peril. Can it be mended, or will the world fall further into chaos? Now with enhanced performance and features, only available on Nintendo Switch in this definitive edition.
- Uncover the mystery: The world of Hob is full of mystery and wonder. Unravel the planet’s mysteries as you explore and interact with the strange lifeforms that inhabit it.
- Transform the world by solving puzzles and repairing the planet. The landscape will change before your eyes, opening new areas to uncover and explore.
- Unlock new powers: Upgrade your mechanical glove-arm to reveal new abilities and grapple, punch, and warp your way through the world
- Adventure in an open world, explore ruins, befriend sprites, and battle the rogue creatures that threaten their extinction.
- The ultimate Hob experience: This all-new version includes Nintendo Switch console-exclusive features like HD Rumble and touch screen support, and refines the original game with increased camera control options, streamlined menus, and a reworked campaign that make discovering the world of Hob better than ever!
Check out the Hob: The Definitive Edition Trailer:
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and Subscribe on YouTube.