SOEDESCO and 3DClouds today revealed their post-release plans for the futuristic arcade racer Xenon Racer.
There will be free content updates as a token of appreciation for the players. Besides adding this additional content, the developers continue to work hard on further improving the game.
Two new locations will be added to Xenon Racer, as well as multiple customization parts and two additional racing teams with new cars. The free content will be introduced in three different updates, the first update is happening at the beginning of May. More detailed information regarding the free extra content will be revealed at a later time.
Xenon Racer is available now on Nintendo Switch both physically and digitally.
About Xenon Racer
In the near future, the official racing federation has ordered a seasons pause from racing, to allow teams to ease into the transition to flying vehicles. To bridge this gap, top hybrid car manufacturers host a rogue championship for rookie drivers on the streets of cities worldwide. Their advanced cars drive on electricity and Xenon gas, resulting in crazy speeds. Get behind the wheel, keep your adrenaline in check and drift through the streets. Boost to absurd speeds and become the ultimate Xenon Racer!
Xenon Racer Features
- Race at top speeds in electric vehicles boosted by Xenon gas
- Drift through the streets of major cities like Tokyo and Dubai in the year 2030
- Triumph in singleplayer, split-screen & online multiplayer championships
- Master your drifting skills, it’s essential to get the best times on the leaderboards
- Customize your car with tons of parts to create the ultimate racing vehicle
Check out the Xenon Racer Switch Gameplay:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!