Indie publisher Digerati and Italian developer Fantastico Studio today announced that the galactic side-scrolling roguelite shoot ’em up Black Paradox launches on Nintendo Switch on May 3, 2019.
About the game
Black Paradox is a fast-paced roguelite shoot ’em up. Unleash an arsenal of weapons, power-ups, drones, and other upgrades to survive waves of enemies, against a backdrop of vibrant pixel art and synth-wave soundtrack. As the infamous bounty hunter Black Paradox, travel through space and defeat the most dangerous criminal organization in the galaxy: the Hellraisers and its seven lieutenants.
Enter the cockpit, ready your weapons, and prepare for the ultimate galactic showdown.
- 20 weapons, 37 powerups, 13 deadly drones, 8 amazing power-up combos, and the ultimate space-bending move: the “Black Paradox”
- 62 different enemies, each with its own attack patterns
- 14 deadly bosses with unique attacks + 1 secret boss
- Upgrade your stats and unlock new powers
- 2 player local co-op
- Amazing pixel art, awesome synth-wave soundtrack
- Extra hardcore boss rush mode to unlock
Check out the Black Paradox Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!